12.05.2011

December

Olga surprised me how different she may be - from the charming child (as Sasha Pivovarova) to the ugly beauty (Kelly Mittendorf, for example). And of course, she is a hero, because it was very cold (for me, too). It is unbearably cold just standing in the snow without active motions. At one moment (red branches) I just can't thumb pressed the "Start" button on my camera (my fingers were frozen).
In the end - no one got sick, yeah!!!
02
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
In the wardrobe - ZARA and ASOS

12 коммент.:

world on high heels said...

Amazing photos! I love the first and third photo :)

xx

Claudia said...

I love the scarf! And all of these photos are like taken out from magazine! Love them! :)

Claudia
www.leclaudia.blogspot.com

Anya Green said...

очень красивые губы!
и фотокартинки:)

Aleksandra Skorupan said...

aaaaaaaamazing photos, as if they were made for a fashion editorial
xoxo

Lidiya said...

She is gorgeous, like a brown haired Sasha Pivovarova <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

scissor-sisters said...

thank u, girls))))

http://made-in-kyiv.livejournal.com/ said...

очень красивые фотографии!!

Unknown said...

I found you trough lookbook! I adore your blog!
I am following you!

hugs from www.themidniteblues.blogsspot.com

follow each other?

Nevena said...

She is really mix of Sasha and Kelly <3

bloo90fashion said...

LOVE these photos you look incredible!

x
bloo.

Brooklyn said...

amazing pictures!!

www.brooklyn1378.blogspot.com

Vinay Singh said...

And of course, Olga is a hero, because December is very cold (for me, too). It is unbearably cold just standing in the snow without active motions.For making hot you can go web cam wome

Post a Comment