11.16.2010

Mustard jeans and leopard

Mustard is my new favorite color. I don't forget about the brown and beige, but I already have enough the clothes of these colors. The shops sold a lot of things various shades of brown, except mustard (or at least a yellow). I found only a mustard-colored jeans (win!).

Jeans - Pull&Bear
Bag - Lucyd Acyd
Coat and boots - Topshop
DSC_0895 copy
DSC_0937 copy
DSC_0931 copy
This bag from Lycyd Acid is now my favorite. Firstly, it fits the camera with a bag for camera. Second, you can put everything else in small pockets - from cosmetics to phone. I would say this is the ideal blogger-bag.
DSC_0917 copy
mustard
mustard pants from Pixie Market
mustard2
Karla's closet & Hanneli

29 коммент.:

Unknown said...

Love the look.

Taylor said...

I love your coat and yellow pants!

liza said...

Девушки, примите мои восхищения вашим блогом!!

A.n.E said...

Love it all with the demin shirt!

Only discovered your blog recently and i love it! Love the tips on speaking a bit of Russian - so funny

Tess Jill said...

love your blog!
and your look of course

Helgaburdina said...

Хороший образ!! I love it!

amy said...

I love your blog,
youre so precious
i'll be following you now !!


Much love,
hope to hear from you <3
http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

scissor-sisters said...

Thanx you all, girls))

Jeans Wholesalers said...

Hello,

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.

SIMONE AND SJANNA said...

Looking good :)
And the shoes are so perfect with the outfit.. They look like you can walk in them for hours!

Love,
Sjanna from wehavebeenexpectingyou

Jasmin said...

love it!

Ginta said...

I love mustard, too. It's very ripe color and actually very hard, as not all people can wear it, it washes them out or even makes them look sick!
I wanted to write a comment in Russian but then I remembered that I don't have Russian letters on my laptop and writing in Latin letters just looks weird :)

Ashley Rae said...

I love this color. I remember being in 5th grade with mustard colored pants. It never gets old or boring.

http://araeofstyle.blogspot.com

KaLi said...

Is a Lovely blog!!!!! nice and bauty pictures!!!! I love it

Kali
http://colgadoenelarmario.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love those colorful pants, especially for autumnal outfits. Camouflaging with the leaves on the street :-) later, FashionLifeCoach

Gudrun and Iris said...

looks amazing, love he yellow with the jeans-blue :)

londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

scissor-sisters said...

oh yeah, SIMONE AND SJANNA, they are very comfortable.
I love similar boots though it looks a bit like men - because of the comforts

scissor-sisters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scissor-sisters said...

Ginta, I'm madly in love as mustard sounds in English. in my opinion, a very beautiful word! If you know Russian, you'll feel the difference - "gorchichny" and "mustard".



I feel the heat from my clothes, when all around in the snow.


Actually, I have many friends use translit, because they bought their MacBooks in America.

scissor-sisters said...

Big thanks to all of you, girls!

HANNAH said...

Love your outfit and your blog! I'm following!

http://londontownsagogo.blogspot.com/

R Orozco said...

I definitely need something mustard in my life after seeing this post!

hanna cousins said...

love this leopard coat!

Emma Lavelle said...

Your photographs are amazing! I love your style, hope you dont mind if I feature your photos on my blog and link over to your site?
xx

Dylana Suarez said...

Those jeans are so so amazing!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

bambica said...

very nice outfit. i <3 it!

L.B.W. Love-Beauty-Within said...

I own mustard jeans too!! I love this whole look and the shoes are fab!!! :)

Yajaira said...

love the color of the pants - spring color

Anonymous said...

This look is seriously gorgeous. What a beautiful combination.

www.fairydah.net

Post a Comment